Wednesday 3 December 2008

New Limited Edition Print

Hello!

I am back from touring the United States with Ghastly City Sleep. I had an amazing trip and will be posting about that soon.
First I wanted to tell you about a new print I have available on my etsy store just in time for the holidays.
I just finished a brand new Linoleum Block Cut of an Octopus with leafy tentacles. Each print is treated with a hand-painted watercolor wash in either flesh tint or Ocre Yellow before printing. The Octupus is printed in a dark red-brown.


I am limiting these to 50 copies, and each one is signed and numbered by yours truly.

These prints can be purchased from my etsy store

happy holidays & check back soon for tour pictures!

♥matt

1 comment:

Daniel said...

We just got ours in the mail today. Looks great!