Friday 8 October 2010

Held over in Denver...




and loving it. I've been parking my ass at the yellow feather coffee shop every morning, drawing, blogging, & uploading photos.
Denver is sunny & beautiful this week. We ate at Illegal pete's and sputnik's, and are playing another show at 3 kings tonight! Two in a row!

Tonight (right after the show :( )we make a crazy drive from denver to boise ID for a show tomorrow night at the Garden City Visual Arts Collective Promenade Music Festival!… driving all night and day. wish us luck, we'll be breaking some mountain passes and stuff. I'm hoping I can sleep through the night and take the day shift tomorrow!
CB just changed our oil and made sure the ol' van is in tip top shape for the trip.

View Larger Map
I miss all my friends & fam and wish you all the best… next post will be from Idaho.

xo
m

2 comments:

Jessie Shaffer said...

Stare at some mountains for me!

Unknown said...

Look for Antelope! Last time, I made that drive I saw a bunch on a hillside, it was amazing.